Giveaway by Die Cuts and More (Sponsor no: 9)
Posted by Rajni Chawla
Good morning friends...
Happy Monday!! I know, you are waiting for me to announce the next sponsor of my one-month long giveaway series which I announced to celebrate the launch on my new website. Today's giveaway is generously sponsored by Die Cuts and More. Die Cuts and More is successfully run by young Mansi Gupta Sharma and they have the vast selection of scrapbook and craft supplies. Anyone can choose from the huge variety of products – scrapbook albums , stickers , embellishments , stamps , adhesives , papers , scrapbook tools and so much more – to satisfy and enhance your artistic flare.
Die Cuts And More is not just a store, It’s a dream that became real not by chance, but by High Intention, Sincere Effort, Intelligent Direction, Skillful Execution, and a Vision to see Obstacles as opportunities. They started it in the end of 2010, but never knew will fly this high. In those days, it was a struggle to find any craft stuff in INDIA, and the few which were available were sold at EXORBITANTLY high prices. This is where they decided to start their own Craft Store, where everything will be available at the most competitive prices.YOU WISH IT, WE GET IT… has been their motto, As they are the pioneers to start the process of Pre-Orders in INDIA, understanding the concept of individual requirements, And to continue the trend, they have also created a special Pre-order tab in their website where you can easily drop in your lists, and be rest assured to get your Quality products at best possible prices in their original packing.
I still remember the days when I started my own journey in paper crafting and I was new to so many products. I was not even able to pronounce the brand names and products properly due to which I use to share the link of youtube channel to her to get those supplies. We all crafters have our own styles of working so have different needs for supplies. Pre-ordering according to our own requirements seems best to most of us now a days.
To celebrate the launch of my website, Die Cuts and More is generously sponsoring a regular size Stampoholic Tool to one lucky winner (Indian address only) following the rules.
Sharing review from Die Cuts and More...
Simple rules to follow:
- Comment on the sponsor's giveaway posts for an extra chance to win the sponsor prize.
- Don't forget to Like and share sponsor's facebook page.
- Leave a token of love as a testimonial on the sponsor's website and sign-up their news letter for their latest updates. They will really feel loved and will appreciate your efforts too.
- Also, join sponsor's facebook group for latest updates.
- Share all the crafty posts that I make on my timeline and keep the settings open for public.( I m repeating this step here as crafters are not following this).
- Don’t forget to comment on the main celebration post and giveaway posts already announced to increase your chances of winning prizes.
- Giveaway closes on 13th of May and the result will be announced on 18th May 2016. So hurry up and join me in my celebration.
I have more sponsors to announce that are celebrating by sponsoring my giveaway. So, stay tuned and watch my website and social media channels for more.