Sunday, December 01, 2013

Postcard with flowers

Posted by Rajni Chawla

Hello all...

Today I' m here to share my guest dt project for Joy crafts It was really great fun using Joy craft stamps and loved the quality of the image...very crisp and very clear. 

I have used joy crafts clear stamp 6410/0044, stencil 6002/0172 , floral flourish 6002/0158 to create this card. The image is first stamped and then colored with Worn Lipstick and Aged Mohaghany distress inks using Koi brush. The flower is then fussy cut and little embossed from its back using embossing tools. Tapped down the flower with Versamark Stamped Pad and heat set with UTEE. The flourishes are also colored with distress inks and heat
set with UTEE.














Entering..

Craftin Desert Diva's (tags)....Monday 9th Dec.

Lulupu "cook it up challenge ".... This is my second entry for their challenge #22 and I have cooked my recipe with stamps, die cuts, PP embellishments)
Ladies...don't forget to participate in blog hop at Lulupu...so many chances to win...so many categories to choose)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see your gorgeous creations at Craftin Desert Divas! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope to see another one of your beauties next time!

    Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Hugs,
    Kathy Jo, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni