Thursday, September 12, 2013

My card for Friendship Swap..

Posted by Rajni Chawla


Hello all..

Today, I am sharing a card that I made for friendship swap organized by Riti Poddar . I swapped the card for Nayana Laxani of Bangalore. She was totally unknown to me as she was not even in my friend list in my fb profile . I added her after I got my partners name from our organizer.  After viewing her profile few times i just came to the conclusion that she is also a passionate crafter.  I wanted to make something for her craft desk that could inspire her every time she worked.... So I decided to make a twisted easel card for her desk.
  As soon as my daughter saw the complete card she forced me to make another....actually she didn't wanted me to send the same unless and until she got one for herself  :P .
Hence i made exactly 2 same cards.

Here are the pics....






Just a small difference in butterflies and flower arrangement....rest all is same.









 The color of the flowers vary a little bit as this picture was not taken in day light.





It is a real  fun when you specially want to design something for someone very special. You want to gift them something that could remain in their hearts for years. While gifting.. you don't have any restrictions to limit your creativity....no budget...no specific color combo given and no specific theme.You just flow with your passion and create something special .
I really loved being a part of this swap and felt that participating in such swaps can make us learn n share more and can bring so many passionate crafters together.


Thanks Riti for organizing such wonderful swap..(HUGS)

13 comments:

  1. Amazing and colorful as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! Love how you have embellish it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! you make beautiful cards! I loved that vintage look!
    nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rajni Aunty, the card is really beautiful. The colors are so warm and you've put your whole heart in making it truly memorable for the receiver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so chic!!! Love it!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful project. Hope you can rejoin us at Try it on Tuesday in the future. Your work is beautiful! Have a wonderful day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for visiting my blog Angela.

      Delete
  7. Wow that's so beautiful !!!!! Hope u can join us soon with a new project at beyond grey challenges :) hugs
    Pooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for visiting my blog,PJ.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous card, the flowers are beautiful, Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Meggymay....i have withdrawn my entry at all challenges d same day i have entered and have already left a msg and mailed the reason y i won't be able to play thys time.This card was made for a friendship swap and as per rules i can't enter in any challenge.It was done by mistake. Anyway will try to play next time.
      Sorry once again and thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni