Sunday, September 22, 2013

Black and violet beauties...

Posted by Rajni Chawla


Hello lovely peeps...


A small and a very quick post today I'm totally in love with my flower dies and distress inks these days.Today, I'm sharing the flowers I created using the same inking and paper crumbling techniques that i discussed in my previous posts.. Those who missed learning the same,....can check them  here and here.

 Here are the pics of black n gold beauties...













And these are dressed with voilets and diamond dust...
























Do drop a comment if you like my creativity :)

Rajni Chawla




10 comments:

  1. Absolutely divine & amazing pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are gorgeous. It looks real and fresh. Photography is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...i'm going crazy...speechless

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunningly beautiful ..........thanks for sharing them .love both flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesomaticcccc :) cant believe this was handmade mam :) And Happy Birthday Rajni mam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always take things to another level. . Wow simply stunning . You are an amazing crafter . Thanks alot dor sharing the tutorials with us .

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do the most amazing work...the flowers are stunning. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the flowers you make are just so beautiful!!!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came over here via the Joy!Crafts blog, the flowers are so pretty!
    I can imagine them on lots of places: a wreath for the door, a flower piece on the cupboard, decoration for the window, or for on the mantle. They don't have the typical paper flower look. I love both varieties, the aged looking goden ones, and the one with the sprinkles (I'll go look up what that product is... diamond dust?) Off to check more of your posts! And subscribing to your rss feed as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are just amazing. The black ones are gorgeous and I've never created black flowers even though it's my favorite color. I can see that you started off with black paper but what did you sue to edge the flowers with? From the image it looks like you embossed them with gold powder. I would love to know how to achieve that look.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni