Sunday, November 11, 2012

Reply to Tejal's post and my introduction to thys blogging world...

Posted by Rajni Chawla

Its quite a unique post tejal.....anddd really enjoyed answering ur questions.It was a way better to introduce myself to thys wonderful world of blogging too.

  1. Where is your cellphone?...................One always wid me n other phn wid my daughter most of d tym
  2. Your hair?..........................................Just got streaks and haircut done.
  3. Your Mother?....................................The best cook i know.
  4. Your Father?......................................Endlessly patient....same as urs
  5. Your favourite food?...........................All d things that i can't digest now...means junk food
  6. Your dream last night?........................No sound sleeps now....so hardly dream..i think i m getting old 
  7. Your favourite drink?..........................Nimbu pani
  8. Your dream/goal?...............................My goal in life and crafting is to have a growth mindset
  9. What room are you in?.......................My craft room
  10. Your hobby?......................................Shopping
  11. Your fear?..........................................Still scared of d days whn i was on ventillaters for so many dys
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?..........My kids only
  13. Where were you last night?.................Watching stupid movie...chicken khurana
  14. Something that you aren't?..................Proudy......thats what ppl around me says
  15. Muffins?.............................................Big NO
  16. Wish list item?.....................................Only crafty stuff...and list always keep on increasing :P
  17. Where did you grow up?.....................Delhi
  18. Last thing you did?..............................Feed my puppy
  19. What are you wearing?........................Salwar suit
  20. Your TV?.............................................Silient creature in d corner of my house
  21. Your pets?...........................................My 8 months puppy...GOOGLE
  22. Friends?..............................................All crazy like me
  23. Your life?............................................ Filled wid beautiful and amazing memories...
  24. Your mood?........................................Happy whn busy..
  25. Missing someone?...............................My hubby....miss him every second
  26. Vehicle?..............................................Can't move without my car
  27. Something you're not wearing?............Fake smile
  28. Your favorite store?.............................All craft stores but only if  my pockets r not crying :P
  29. Your favorite color?.............................Black
  30. When was the last time you laughed?....last nyt while watching chicken khurana...stupid jokes u know
  31. Last time you cried?............................in d morning whn i was doing pooja with out my husband
  32. Your best friend?..................................My kids.....can share everything
  33. One place that I go to over and over?...Chandni Chowk
  34. Facebook?...........................................Yes..
  35. Favourite place to eat?..........................Mom's place
Sorry not tagging any 1 as i don't know who love being tagged here in blogging.....but will definitely feel happy if i get tagged.

Hugs
Rajni.

0 comments:

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni