Thursday, November 08, 2012

Ocean Blue - Quilling

Posted by Rajni Chawla

Hello friends...

I am not afraid…I was born to do this.I keep doing new things, because I'm curious...and  my curiosity kept me leading to new paths of creativity...always a new door to fulfill my passion.
This is my first crafting post. Apparently, I am very fond of color 'Blue' so I decided to present my first post in my favorite color.This project was a result of my inspiration and my liking towards this very versatile color and I hope u enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it.If u follow me on facebook u must have already seen this frame.

This is the complete look of my project.Its app. 18"x24"



Here are the few close-ups.
The background is entirely distressed and stamped in a variety of colors.



I have added sentiments from fiskers good time quotes,MS large monarch butterfly and chipboards from itsy bitsy to give more details and beauty to my project.



 
P.S - If u would like to know more about my work and to check further images, hop on to my facebook page.
You can even follow me on pinterest and do not forget to pin your favorite creation.

I hope you will leave your valuable feedback and make your precious visit again :)

Hugs
Rajni






10 comments:

  1. It does not matter what I have seen this on FB. Every time I enjoy it. The colors and design are perfect. (Gordana Mudri)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Amazing!!! The background, the flowers the die cuts all such elegance...how did you bring yourself to part with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. remarkable one rajini madam. Happy to follow you
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.Love the detailing .a lot of work has gone into this gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work di // like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. Love the colours and layout.
    TFS.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni