Thursday, December 12, 2013

My garden of thoughts...(blue)

Posted by Rajni Chawla

Hello ladies..


Its long that i have not shared any of my quilled creation here on my blog. Sorry friends got stuck up with some other projects. I have loads of quilled projects to share, that I created in last few months.....will try to be regular in my postings for quilling now. 

Today I'm sharing my quilled project that I named My Garden of Thoughts....Yess i shared the same in pink few months back.You can click here to have a look. This particular panel was specially customized for one of my client. It took near about 20 days to complete and more than 6 months in posting. 













 Hope u enjoyed watching and got inspired.
Sorry again....will come back soon with few more quilled creations of mine. 

16 comments:

  1. Uptil now, I had only seen your beautifully embellished and inked cards and I love them so much. But now, after seeing your quilling, I'm speechless. It's MARVELLOUS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! The quilled flowers are just Awesome ,I loved the fresh colors too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Beautiful flowers..loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I am amazed by the details and how clean the project looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I can only sigh over this. So many flowers ... A lot of effort! You know that it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No words for this beauty!!! Every Creation of yours is just a step further thn the last...beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wonderfully colored floral arrangements are a feast for the eyes, Rajni! I just love these blue and green shades!

    Happy Quilling!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only 20 days huh !!!!!!!! Awesome...... Love the blue version too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project...as usual a complete feast to the eyes....<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing your creations are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing your creations are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in awe of this project. It is absolutely stunning! I cannot imagine the time that went into this and your creativity is a precious blessing! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in awe of this project. It is absolutely stunning! I cannot imagine the time that went into this and your creativity is a precious blessing! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness!!!!! this is amazing!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni