Thursday, July 04, 2013

My garden of thoughts....

Posted by Rajni Chawla

My garden of thoughts....

Hello friends !!!


I loved the title of thys quilled creation of mine.

My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.

I 'm sorry i m bit lazy posting on my blog......though i did it long back on my facebook page.Today took out little time to share it with all my blog friends.
























Hope u liked it !!

11 comments:

  1. stunning ,wonderful,amazing ,beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the flowers and the details!
    Regards! :)

    Celia - elblogdelasfofuchas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning works Rajni mam :) after even seeing this creation of yours multiple times in fb, i still admire it as i admired for the 1st time...:) you have got miracle in your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning work.Your work is always gorgeous and am glad you are starting to blog again.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am falling short of words to tell you how much I love this creation of your!! This is mind boggling!! Beautiful!! Awesome and soooooo Gorgeous!! I haven't seen such beautiful work of quilling till date:) glad to be following you..hope to see your new work soon.. this is treat to the eyes ^-^...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this piece is a real work of art. Well done
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rajni di, your blog is a delight to visit. So much gorgeous-ness and breathtaking creations :)
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni