Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Congratulations....!!

Posted by Rajni Chawla

Hi..


Making another post for my third card....for Justrite challenge #107.
Hope I soon get activated on splitcoatstampers.....I feel its easier to create a new card rather then to write a new post with every entry.

Here is my third entry for Justrite Challenge #107

The background is all handmade on acetate sheet with alcohol inks. Sorry could not catch the proper picture of the shimmer as the pic was not clicked in day light and my client was in hurry to pic her card.




All the blooms are handmade....inked with aged mohaghony and dressed with diamond dust.




Now the close-up of the sentiment....


 The collage of my entries again....




Challenges...

Justrite challenge #107

card galore  
Sentimental Sundays
Challenges 4 everybody...25th oct
fussy and fancy challenges 

3 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Cards Galore and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I may have to breakdown and purchase that spellbinder's rose builder! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, beautiful colors, and flowers, hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni